I want to see her! She's such a cutie. When your mom called the other day Jaime could hear "Baby Abby crying," in the background. Can't wait to see y'all hopefully sometime this summer, fingers crossed. =)
Oh my goodness! She is SO beautiful! And that story from the post before-- holy toledo that is so cool that you guys wrangled in wild horses! And it was so well written-- too funny!
10 comments:
I love this picture. Way cute! Congrats on being 5 months old, Miss Abby!
This pic is so cute of her!!!!! I can't wait to see her again!
She is so beautiful!
What a gorgeous little girl. We should all get together sometime so that we can see her in real life.
I want to see her! She's such a cutie. When your mom called the other day Jaime could hear "Baby Abby crying," in the background. Can't wait to see y'all hopefully sometime this summer, fingers crossed. =)
That is such a beautiful picture! I can't believe how big she's getting!
Oh my goodness! She is SO beautiful! And that story from the post before-- holy toledo that is so cool that you guys wrangled in wild horses! And it was so well written-- too funny!
that is a seriously cute 5-month-old! love her!
whoa, when did you post this picture? i don't remember ever seeing it on my blog follower listamabob. Abby is precious.
Post a Comment