Thursday, November 6, 2008

Say Cheese!

Abby has been starting to smile a lot more over the past couple of weeks. It's so much fun to see her little face light up, we've been loving it.





9 comments:

Amber said...

Abby is so adorable!! She just beams! We can't wait to see you guys!

Kristi said...

Totally cute! I am also totally jealous though, Davey isn't smiling that good yet. I already gave him a talk-n-to and told him that Abby was one day YOUNGER and is already smiling, hopfully that helps :) !

Alex said...

Wow, what a smile! I'm not sure who she looks like more... I think probably both of you depending on which picture you look at.

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

Oh my goodness, your baby is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!!! And her costume was adorable. Cute!

. said...

that is really cool guys. i hope these are the first of many smiles throughout her life. my impressions: she has Holly's face more than Clark's, but definitely has Clark's eyes and ears.

Unknown said...

In response to the comment on our blog, the FBI is still the ultimate goal. The marines would just be a means to an end. Your daughter has a great smile. It's fun to see them change and grow.

Unknown said...

Who is that Abby is smiling at?!

She is the cutest baby around!

Unknown said...

I'm not surprised that Abby smiles so big....look at the pic at the top of your blog!

Lesley, The Mother said...

I know that Abby is female and Bennett is male but those cousins look an awful lot alike at comparative ages!! Very cute!