I love that surprised/angry/confused/annoyed look she's making in the top right corner of those four pictures. She is adorable and I love all the flower headbands!
Oh my goodness... she is sooo cute! I can't believe that it has already been 6 weeks! She still looks so small. Last week Davey was weighted and he was 6lbs11oz, I am sure he is over 10lbs by now- he is like a monster, but your girl looks so little!
I was so glad to hear that Abby is doing good on sleeping at night; Davey hasn't been doing as great, but that is my fault. I used to let him sleep in a little chair he has that vibrates, because he loved it and always slept longer in it. But now I am trying to be a good parent and make him sleep in his crib, he doesn't like it as much. But the nights are slowly getting better again!
is not the life of a baby so incredibly awesome? "hmmm, i have no responsibilities to take care of today, maybe i will go back to sleep" ... "whoa, that was awesome, naps rule. but i'm getting a little hungry (whimper, whimper)...oh there's that nice lady that always comes to me when i need something."..."man, that was GOOD!" (yaaaawwwn) "i'm sure tired though."...."hmmm, what is that strange sensation in my pants? (whimper, whimper) i mean, what could that be? wait, is that what i think it is? (whaaaahhh, whaaah) oh, there is that goofy guy that always comes around to help me calm down, even when he looks really sleepy. he is so cool."....."wow, i feel so much better, that was so nice of him to clean me up like that. must not've been very pleasurable for him though, he must really like me or something." and so on and so on. how close am i you guys?
7 comments:
I love that surprised/angry/confused/annoyed look she's making in the top right corner of those four pictures. She is adorable and I love all the flower headbands!
Oh my goodness... she is sooo cute! I can't believe that it has already been 6 weeks! She still looks so small. Last week Davey was weighted and he was 6lbs11oz, I am sure he is over 10lbs by now- he is like a monster, but your girl looks so little!
I was so glad to hear that Abby is doing good on sleeping at night; Davey hasn't been doing as great, but that is my fault. I used to let him sleep in a little chair he has that vibrates, because he loved it and always slept longer in it. But now I am trying to be a good parent and make him sleep in his crib, he doesn't like it as much. But the nights are slowly getting better again!
Thanks for the pictures, love them!
How sweet! I love the gigantic flowers! I do that to Gracie all the time. She is adorable!
Holls she is so cute and it was so good to see you the other day! Lets do it again soon!
She is so beautiful!
is not the life of a baby so incredibly awesome? "hmmm, i have no responsibilities to take care of today, maybe i will go back to sleep" ... "whoa, that was awesome, naps rule. but i'm getting a little hungry (whimper, whimper)...oh there's that nice lady that always comes to me when i need something."..."man, that was GOOD!" (yaaaawwwn) "i'm sure tired though."...."hmmm, what is that strange sensation in my pants? (whimper, whimper) i mean, what could that be? wait, is that what i think it is? (whaaaahhh, whaaah) oh, there is that goofy guy that always comes around to help me calm down, even when he looks really sleepy. he is so cool."....."wow, i feel so much better, that was so nice of him to clean me up like that. must not've been very pleasurable for him though, he must really like me or something." and so on and so on. how close am i you guys?
I don't know, you'll have to ask Abby. But by the time she'll be able to answer you she'll have forgotten how good she had it. =)
Post a Comment